Thursday, November 9, 2017

Independent Food Critic: Slim Chickens


Today from now I had ate at Slim Chickens for lunch over on 87th street in Lenexa Kansas. It is another southern fast food chicken place similar to Zaxby's that has chicken figures and buffalo wings. This place dose have Chicken and waffles did not had that. Had the Chicken Plate that is the three chicken strips with fries and toast with it got ranch and Slim Sauce as my dipping sauces that the slim sauce is mostly a tomato based sauce that is their own type of sauce. The chicken strips was OK that they are chicken strips and the same with the fries as well. That place is pretty much the same with Zaxby's it is OK just some place to go once in awhile not really any rush to go back to. That Raising Cane's is still the Chicken Figure place I better any way. For Slim Chickens 1 out of 5 I give it a 2 out of 5. Well be doing more post's soon and For now keep on eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...