Sunday, December 31, 2017

List of Liem's Blogs post's in 2017


This is the last day of the year 2017 that I did not had much post's this year that with those blogs and the Independent Food Critic ones that got more then the other post's as will. Even this one makes it a total of 60 that is a 2 post's down from one from last year in 2016. That I had never did up to 88 post's since 2012 when I started on this site. Don't blog as much because of a lack of ideas and got more on Instantgram now that is why I had a pitcher from each of the post to recap of the list of things I did that year. 


Chinese New Year

Top 7 Social Media sites I used

Liem's Blogs 5 Years on Blogger

Quadcopters that I have

It's Cinco de Mayo

In Memory of are pug Rasco 

Top 20 Favorite movies

Top 6 Summer movies 2017

Day at the Kansas City Renaissance Festival 2017

Halloween Blogs for the month of October 2017

Top 6 episodes of Dimension 404

Halloween Layout 2017

It's Friday the 13th

What do Aliens have to do with Halloween

Top 10 witches in Movies Halloween is Grinch Night

Halloween 2017

Top 7 Stores in Malls/Shopping Centers

Christmas Layout

Top 5 Christmas Horror Movies

Christmas Layout 2017 update

Top 6 things I relate to with a Christmas Story

Things I got for Christmas 2017 


Those are the list of the post's I did during the year 2017 got about 23 with those ones not as much of the Independent Food Critic ones. This year had been as stressful as last year was that I hope next year will be better then 2017 when we go into 2018 that I ideas for post's will come to mind soon by times as will. Have a Happy New Year and Keep on viewing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...