Monday, December 18, 2017

Top 6 things I relate to with A Christmas Story


A Christmas Story is my all time favorite Christmas movie that I mostly watch it every year when it gets close to Christmas even on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day it self that is about a boy name Ralphie that he wants a Red Ryder BB Gun for Christmas. It also had some things that had reflected my life and going to rank up the top things I relate to with this movie to watch around Christmas time. Let you know it dose not evolve with getting my tongue stuck on the pole when it is freezing out. I am a bit smart not to do that and go out for Chinese on Christmas Day that I would want to do.

1, Opening Christmas Gifts with my parents on Christmas Day

2, My Aunt that is my mom's sister makes me things (Not pink Bunny PJ's)

3, Had a incident with a BB Gun when I was a child (Did not had my eye shoot out)

4, Had the F word slip out before 

5, Been having problems with the furnace 

6, Had to go out to help change a flat tire a few times
    
Those are some of the things I relate with to this movie a A Christmas Story that I can think up for now and Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...