Monday, January 29, 2018

Independent Food Critic: Meaty Monday Double Cheeseburger


This is the first Meaty Monday post as the Independent Food Critic. Where I share something that is meaty or something that is meat. It is pretty much like Thirsty Thursday, Taco Tuesday that pretty much died out for now and Fried Food Friday. Let you know this is Meaty Monday not Meatless Monday for Vegetarians to get ones to have no meat on Monday. This is not a Vegetarian post that I will be doing. The first thing I am sharing for Meaty Monday is Double Cheese Burger that are two beef patties then just the one between to buns. Double Cheeseburgers are always mostly popular in restaurants especially at fast food places. Where you get more meat then just the one patty after all. Mostly Big Boy might be the place known to have the double burger came from. That McDonalds had it's way call a Big Mac that has a bun between two patties with a special sauce. Also a double cheeseburger would go good with bacon on it and a side of fries. If you want more meat and less veggies like I do. If that the burger is really thin make it a double. Be doing some more post's soon and For Now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...