Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Independent Food Critic: Chicken A La Mar at Jazz


This is the review for the month of February it is on Mardi Gras known as Fat Tuesday. Where this one is on a certain type of thing I got to review on. It is the Chicken A La Mar at Jazz Louisiana Kitchen it is the Cajun place over in the Legends outlet in KCK. The Chicken A La Mar was pretty good it is one of the popular things at that place with it is two breaded chicken breast top with shrimp lobster and a cream marinara sauce as will. It is something worth trying as will. Not really the best might get one better at a place in NOLA. Besides it came with vegetables as a side dish it was also top on rice. It is something to get again once in a while. For the Chicken A La at Jazz 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5


Also had beignets for dessert at that place after all on Fat Tuesday. I will be doing more posts soon. getting close to the 400th post on Blogger. Keep on viewing and Keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...