Friday, February 23, 2018

Independent Food Critic Fried Food Friday Beignets



It is Fried Food Friday where I share something that is fried. That I am sharing with you beignets that are doughnuts without a holes top with powder sugar on them that they are known to be found in the French Market in New Orleans the places that is known to serve them is at Café du Monde that also is known for having them with coffee. Beignets are also one of the things that they eat on Mardi Gross. Also beignets are seen in the Disney Animated movie The Princess and the Frog that happens to take place in New Orleans. Mostly beignets are mostly hole in the center their are the types with filling in them. Could be something for breakfast, Dessert that is what they have at Jazz Louisiana kitchen or just for a snake to have with coffee on the French Quarter of New Orleans. That I would even like to go to the Café du Monde to have their Beignets with their French coffee as will. Even I had been to New Orleans before. For now keep on viewing and eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...