Thursday, February 1, 2018

Independent Food Critic Thirsty Thursday Leninade


The first day of the month of February with the first post of that month. Where I share you a drink since it is a Thirsty Thursday. Where it is Leninade a comments Soviet  theme drink with a a carbonated taste to it. It had the name with Lienin as will who was a Russian leader the lead into it as the Soviet union. Clams to have a party with it. Mostly a comments party as will with the theme to it. Got to do a Live soda drinking of it on my Facebook for the first one in the year 2018. By wearing that Russian black hat seen in the photo of me by holding the drink. Also was using a fake Russian accent with it for character. It would be something to go back for a thew times to have to drink after all. I will be doing more post's soon and For now keep on drinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...