Sunday, March 18, 2018

Independent Food Critic: Jumpin Catfish Restaurant

 
This happens to be the 3rd review for the month of March of this year from now. Today that we had went to Jumpin Catfish the one over in Lee Summit Mo. Had their special on Sunday that it was all you can eat pretty much any thing like the catfish, Fried Quail, Popcorn shrimp are some of the things they had. The first thing I start off was fried catfish and pop corn shrimp that the catfish was pretty good that it was a bit dry that I am not really a cat fish person after all the popcorn shrimp was good. That I had wedges as my potatoes did not ate meany as will. Did started the side off with hush puppies. Beans and coleslaw after all the place was pretty good that they give you big portions with big size of food. The 2nd thing I had was more popcorn shrimp. This place was pretty good it is worth going to. Have all you can eat specials each day of the week. For Jumpin Catfish Restaurant 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5.


I will be doing more post's soon and For now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...