Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Independent Food Critic: Wall Drug Cafe (Wall, SD)


     This is the frist review and post of May from now that is on Wall Drug Cafe that is in the tourest road side shopping attraction call Wall Drug. Had ate at their cafe that has a old west look to it that provides free ice water and ¢5 coffee as will that they service like a fast food cafeteria side I had their buffalo burgers with fries that buffalo burger was ok that it seems to be lean after all. Had it with bacon on it maybe best to leave the bacon off that is someplace that to stop by to eat when you are at Wall Drug over in South Dakota. Wall Drug is something to stop by when you have to see Mount Rushmore. 

 
For Wall Drug Cafe on out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5.

More reviews on posters out soon and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...